Saturday, February 16, 2013

January roundup

Yes, I'm still behind on sharing my pages. I blame winter. It makes me lazy! I have been reading a ton, working too much, shopping with my sister who has a good reason to need lots of new stuff. I also have been doing some purging. I got rid of at least 6 bags of clothes up in my room.

Here are a bunch of pages I did in January...

 Some older pics of Christmas stuff at my sister's place.

This is another page that's been on the list awhile. Some fun with Scooby on Halloween.

 Kylie doing her Bieber pose.

Cousins bonding over their video games.

I got this kit for my Disney book - from Britt-ish Designs - and never used it so I made a page about the movie Brave.
 Look at my Penny! She's so cute!

This is what Penny does when I dry my hair in the morning.


Some art journaling...

And some more art journaling...

 My karaoke idols...


Penny & Little Penny

This was a cool coincidence. Rockin Robin & Copacabana next to each other on a jukebox.

More catchup scrapping about Snowpocalypse. I love my random number method! Most of these pages were inspired that way!

I love the 80s. This was a fun page to create.

My Rocky's bday...



 And this was my b-day two years ago....


And you probably know I love New York so much. It was fun to pay with this ephemera from Crafty Button Designs.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home