Saturday, March 30, 2013

Why I'm having a good weekend



1. Doctor Who returns tonight.

2. Game of Thrones returns tomorrow.

3. There's a new Cloud City chapter of Angry Birds Star Wars.

4. The Nerdist TV show returns to BBC America.

Yeah, this is the stuff that makes me happy!  There are lots of great things to watch before Doctor Who. I caught up on the Doctor Who revisited specials from BBCA on the first and second doctors.

On YouTube there's a prequel episode, a special My Drunk Kitchen and a new episode of Doctor Puppet. All good stuff!

Nerdist also has a podcast featuring the delightful new companion, Jenna Louise Coleman.

Next weekend should be pretty great too because I'm going to see Mr. Nerdist, aka Chris Hardwick, at Carolines! And another one of my faves - Mad Men - comes back!






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home