Saturday, June 15, 2013

Long time, no write

You don't call. You don't write. You don't update your blog! Yeah, I'm getting bad at this. I think of so many things I want to write down and recap. I don't know if anyone reads this, but I do use this blog a lot to go back and find some notes when I'm scrapbooking - and I'm so way behind!

It's been a crazy busy time for me! Work is hectic. Lots of bad days, but I think we had a really good meeting last week and we're going to be getting back to creative, fun stuff.

I took a week off for my birthday - and had lots of cool adventures. I've been reading a ton, taking Penny to the park.

And then last week, my new baby niece got here!

She really is so cute and sweet. Not too fussy - that's my kind of kid!  - and I am so in love with her and those big blue eyes. We've spent so much time helping my sister get ready for her arrival. Mom and I were still building stuff - the pack n play - on Wednesday. So now it's nice to have her here and get down to the business of spoiling her rotten, snuggling and taking lots of photos! 


Blogger clc said...

Have fun with your new little niece, Aunt Robin!

June 25, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home