Saturday, March 08, 2014

The Lost Missons



I'm three episodes in and the final season of Clone Wars is so good! The main cast of characters - Obi Wan, Anakin, Yoda - have barely made cameos. All of the seasons are now available on Netflix. I haven't seen them all - I started watching during Season 5 and have tried to catch as many as I can (which was not easy after it got yanked from Cartoon Network!). The story telling, character development and acting is really good - makes me wish that Episodes I-III were done more like the cartoon version.  There are also some great cameos - David Tennant voices a droid in Season 5.

The trailer for these new episodes is so jammed packed with awesomeness. It looks like they're going to answer so many things the movies don't even get to and there's some Yoda action that looks promising. 



 I don't know if I'm going to get anything done this weekend! I'm kind of sad this is all coming to an end, but I'm really looking forward to the new Star Wars Rebels series. That should help! 




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home