Thursday, May 22, 2014

Random stuff.

1. Science is awesome
Cosmos is one of the most fascinating things I've ever seen. I feel so smart just listening to Neil DeGrasse Tyson. I just saw a scene that featured the Palisades cliffs - which is where I live! Awesome!
I also heard that Craig Ferguson is going to be producing a TV version of I (bleep)ing love science.

2. Hanging with celebs
If I see celebs twice, that means we're friends, right? I just saw Chris Hardwick for a second time at Carolines and Neil Patrick Harris in Hedwig and the Angry Inch!  Next week, I'm going to see Daniel Radcliff in a play!

3. Penny is 7!
We just celebrated her birthday and the sixth anniversary of the day she found us!

4. #100HappyDays
I'm doing an Instagram project - in addition to #PennyPug365 - and posting a photo of something that makes me happy everyday. Sometimes, it's so easy. But this last week, it's been tough. I really need my vacation!

5. Friendship is Magic
I am now hooked on MLP. I was not feeling well one afternoon so I decided to watch some Netflix and I picked the Bronies documentary. Well, then I had to see what they were so passionate about. And now I'm in.

6. Can you believe?
My niece Maddie is almost 1! Her birthday is just a few weeks away.

7. Funko is killing me.
I am starting to hate this company! They make too many adorable figures and I have a need to have them all. Maybe not all of them. But most! I've recently seen previews for the True Blood figures and they're so adorable. And the Adventure Time mystery minis are out. I don't have room for all this stuff!!!!

8. India
I guess it's coincidental but I've just read two really good books about India - Behind the Beautiful Forevers and The Lowland. The first is a nonfiction account of people living in a slum - so harrowing that I wish it was fiction. The other is a great book by Jhumpa Lahiri (she wrote Interpreter of Maladies and The Namesake which I also really loved) and it's set mostly in Calcutta and Rhode Island. Really great story about family, secrets and loneliness.

9. YouTubing
I'm still having lots of fun making videos! I'm almost at 24,000 views! I think that's pretty awesome. Most of my fans seem to be little kids, but since I'm a big kid, I'm ok with that.

10. Summer
My annual birthday staycation is coming up in just a few days and I can't wait to get this summer started. So much awesomeness ahead. BEA. More plays to see. Maddie's birthday. Lots of cool movies. I'm going to California to VidCon and Disneyland.  I can't wait!













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home