Monday, October 02, 2006

Breast Cancer Awarness and Walk for the Cure

My family will be taking part in the Walk for The Cure for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation on Sunday, Oct. 29. I'm not going to do my own kit or a sale - but if you'd like to contribute to the effort, you can do so here. We'd really appreciate any support. :)

Both my grandmother and my aunt are breast cancer survivors. This year we signed up as a team and we're called The Fighting Reillys. I just ordered our T-shirts from cafe press. I posted the designs here a few weeks ago if you'd like to see.

So as you can imagine, this is a very important cause to me. The designers at Scrapbook-Bytes got together to create this kit - Inner Beauty.

It is really gorgeous and just $10. Thanks to Meredith Fenwick , who did an awesome job of organizing it.

There are so many kits out there this year - s0 even if this isn't your style, you're sure to find something. I'm going to be keeping a list of different kits for breast cancer awareness at RAKScraps. If you have something you'd like to add to it as well, please let me know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Audimc said...

I love the t-shirts!!! Very cool cause! I love that megakit too.. I just may need to get myself that soon!

October 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that is gorgeous!! The only girl kit I would ever need, LOL!! But worth every penny :D

October 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home