Sunday, August 25, 2013

Summer Scrapping

It only took me two years! But finally, I have finished up and ordered my Summer 2011 scrapbook. I had lots of awesome adventures that summer and I wanted to scrap something just for me. But my own projects tend to get put off. And I also had a $20 gift card for Shutterfly, so I got a discount on my 48-page book! When I was telling my mom about how I finally finished this project - she said maybe it's not that I've been slow - but that I've had too many adventures! I like that thinking.

Here's what I've been up to....


Two pages of random shots hanging out with my friends in the summer of 2011.



This wasn't a summer funtivity - but also another great night out with my pals for Jaime's birthday.


Kylie is a basketball super star - for real. She's so good! I was using my big lens and shooting from all the way across the gym. Not too bad!

Look at this face! It kills me!!!!

Fun night out with the co-workers - this summer! - at a local baseball game. 

The girls looking way too grown up in their latest school portraits.

My friend Morgan brings her hamster Flash just all over the place - and he was at Jaime's party, too.




The Natural History museum in NYC. I love these dino elements!


Another two pager for my book with photos from the Ren Faire.



And I just love this page. So simple and pretty! I did a little photoshopping on the image to clone out a dead bug - I forget that I can do stuff like this on my pages. I don't know why!


Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous save buying said...

Exciting year you had! When I get back through years, my best one is 2008 and 2009. But that's a good idea to make an album of the year :) I have to think about what to put in :)sure Anny and Kate will be in - my best friends and cousins :)

August 25, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home