Sunday, September 22, 2013

September roundup

My reading has slowed down this month and I find I'm doing more pages. But my to-scrap list never seems to get any shorter! I've done a bunch of random number pages, some other pages for my Art & Science class and some scrapping from my last staycation.

Well, I am officially caught up on Easter pages. I wanted to do a little page to commemorate the year we stayed home and had a nice time even though we missed out on the fun with the extended family.

My friend Amanda sent me a pretty photo of her daughter and I've been wanting to scrap it. She is one of my favorite kids.

 My baby niece has the coolest clothes.

This was one of my class pages. The challenge was to start with a story and I wanted to tell the story of how we spent just about every weekend before Maddie arrived shopping.


These are lots of random photos of Penny from my iphone.

This was another class page. The challenge was to pick a photo and then mix up the dates to find another shot and then connect them. Well, as you can tell from the page above - I picked an easy subject!




I had a great time with my co-workers in NYC on Valentine's Day. We had a pretty crazy adventure with cover bands, Ryan Gossling and Katz's Deli!


More fun with co-workers! Some crazy pics from our spirit week earlier this year.

 I saw Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes last summer with my friend Francie. So much fun. Good music and great night at the Tiki Bar in Point Pleasant.



During my staycation, I wanted to hang out with my friend Melissa and we decided to check out Governor's Island. And we found this pretty cool little festival of old-timey carousels. 

 I also went to see Let It Be with Amanda (a different one!) on Broadway. We both love the Beatles so we had a great time singing along.


And I also got to spend time with my favorite doll hunting family during my week off! 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home